Put cameras in the house to watch itself was sudden !!!!



This story recounts the events of the story of a woman decided to monitor themselves to see what you are doing in the home of their life cycle per day and decided to make her friends are watching with the march of her life in order to judge their actions and their reactions in her private life has been tested successfully derive great results needs that is felt by all of us in order to stop for error and slippage inanimate objects because this is not the most difficult thing is watching us.

That lady says she decided to install cameras in the rooms of the house in order to monitor itself and sees itself as the other eye.
Learn how others perceived her and she had told her friends about it to help her in the process control.
He says that lady felt daunted when I started that experience do not know whether I'm scared of the camera or from myself
The sequence they were very confused and troubled when you make any daily behavior exposed in the balance of her mind
As her friends waiting on pins and needles to watching a film this traditional her life

He says: I am a film is a film director and a writer
And then relay it is thought that the traditional practice of her life as nothing new in the experiment
And they will forget and ignore the presence of the camera
He says: I felt that this camera Taathaddana and mocking me and telling me that if you Artkpti any error you will bound him
Will balances and watched others began to Bastvzazi while I say it's an inanimate does not feel do not feel ...!
Why all the dread I talked with one of my friends by telephone. What I was able to spend too long on the call has closed quickly for fear of error
After that I would sit for hours on the phone with my friends to Ngtab people and criticize them

And now I can not, and so Minutes pass after the minutes and hours after the watch and the more I thought about doing something I do not like to see people have fallen
Valkamirat register and imagine I felt fear, I need to turn to one I went involuntarily to Otodo and pray ..
And cry in the hands of God, like I pray for the first time, yes, for the first time in my life I sense the company of God, then I no longer afraid of those cameras ..
But very I loved her because she made a big shift in my life ..
And I looked at her in gratitude ..
Like I say to her: Thank you, and the strangest thing I'm after a period no longer'm interested in is no longer the Alkamirat is Sergeant Ali, but the greatest of them is my feeling together with God who Aagvl nor sleep if we assume that the cameras recorded all my actions what makes me afraid of people who are gay or God Ookhcy people do not fear God, then I remembered the saying .. (Do not make God the lesser of viewers Alec) you shut down the cameras, I no longer need it, and will not need to record days of my life .. Fnde two angels record the Ali all my work and all my words, and now I hear a voice calling me internal says: ((How sweet the Assembly of God)) but what this sound .. ??
 I've heard this sound a lot .. I'm the voice of conscience, I came up with the idea of ​​more exotic What would happen if each of us remained under the control of the satellite a full day how to behave ..? People Struck What do you do now .. Oh my God .. It was a much simpler idea of ​​cameras Fmae satellite ..oalm whole sees you disobey God Are you interested to see you on a sin, of course, your answer would be: Do not ask a question now and do you find in this world, what is the greatest the satisfaction of God if God does not make you a lesser viewers
Oh God, make us like we see you Nkhcak
Because the fear of God is the greatest degree of a charity Valahassan: is to worship Allah as though you see the were not deem it sees you.
Put cameras in the house to watch itself was sudden !!!! Put cameras in the house to watch itself was sudden !!!! Reviewed by ابورهف on 09:50 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.